Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Magical Birthday Surprise!

After our stroll through Bryant Park we realized we weren't too far from the theater district of New York City. We decided to visit the 50% off ticket booth and see if there was anything we wanted to see. The only appropriate choice was "Mary Poppins" and it was so much fun! We kept thinking of how much all of our grandchildren would enjoy it. Daniel Marconi gave a debut performance as Michael Banks and he was terrific. All of the music, (some original, my favorite was "Any Thing Can Happen,") and dancing was so creative and the set magnificent. It was well cast and we had such a magical memory and a "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" birthday together

1 comment:

Kage said...

I had tickets but I missed it because of my health issues, but Darby still went with Jason and my mom and all three of them LOVED this show!!! Glad you got to see it.