Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HIS BIRTHDAY WISH!


Chas has always felt that he missed out after my buying trip with my Mom and Kim at the LA Design Mart. I told him about all the fabulous showrooms and so for his birthday he chose to visit 7W New York. It is New York's premier high-design and style center for the nation's buyers of elegant home decor, textile, tabletop, decorative accessory products and giftware. I love their marketing slogan, "Midtown location. Uptown Offerings." So "Charles Walker" (the guy who filled out his buyers card used his middle name) and Renee West, buyers representing For All Seasons, spent a couple of hours flitting through showrooms and didn't purchase one item. To add to our party there was a gourmet buffet on the 11th floor where we had a fantastic free lunch! (Actually after we paid our taxes yesterday, I guess it wasn't really free!) K&K Interiors is my favorite permanent showroom. It's worth a trip, Mom and Kim! Pictured above, the birthday king with fresh flowers from our table!

No comments: