Sunday, July 20, 2008

35 Year Milestone

July 20, 1973, we were married in the Los Angeles Temple. So today we have celebrated 35 years of marriage, a blessing we're so thankful for. We started the day with 7am ward council and then I spoke in Sacrament Meeting. We finished our meetings and have enjoyed a quiet day at home together reflecting on all we have been given. We're ready for 35 more!...and yes kids, I look like I'm recovering after cancer treatments. A Serbian hair stylist cut my hair shorter than I've ever thought possible. In this picture it's been growing for 6 weeks. I'm doing great and am better than I look. I am thinking of writing a book on,"My Crowning Glory in NYC!"

1 comment:

Sharon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We feel like we've known you two dear friends for every one of those 35 years! So time means little in the grand scheme, right?

You're a good example to all of us on how to run a great relationship.

Love, the de Paulas